A delegation from the Gambian Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education (MoBSE) led by their Permanent Secretary, Mr. Baboucarr Bouy, was in Ghana from the 21st to 30th of January 2016 to study OLE Ghana’s Open Learning System with particular reference to the Ghana Reads program and the BeLL system. The Gambia has for the past two years been thinking of integrating ICT into its education delivery at the pre-tertiary level and was looking for...Read More
Home » Posts made in February, 2016
- OLE Ghana to Realize its Dream of Intra-Regional Collaboration
- The Googlers are here!!!!
- Gambian Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education (MoBSE) Team on a Study Visit to OLE Ghana
- OLE Ghana gets opportunity to contribute towards transforming teacher education and learning in Ghana
- OLE Ghana Organizes Content Creation Workshop